News & Events
Stay up to date with our latest news and events:
- Notification of AGM 26th July 2021 July 18, 2021 -
- Notification of AGM 23rd November 2020 November 1, 2020 -
- Covid-19 Update April 27, 2020 - We are currently still functionning as normal during lockdown. If you would like to contact us with any cases of need, then please e-mail STLCF at email@example.com. As always, we welcome donations to help the people of the borough who may be in need of support. As you are reading this, we hope that you... View Article
- Bird College Concert for SLCF February 11, 2020 - On Saturday 1st February 2020, the Bexley Youth Band and the Little Big Band from Bird College preformed a concert in aid of the St Lawrence Charitable Fund, held at St Lawrence Catholic Church, Sidcup. The 130 plus appreciative audience were treated to a delightful range of music that included music from film, theatre and... View Article
- Appeal for funds November 4, 2019 - Sadly those in need of help from the STLCF continues to increase but overall funds are getting less.
- SLCF Quiz Night November 2, 2019 - A great evening was had at the parish hall of St Lawrence's church Sidcup, where ninety six quizzers took part in a fun evening in aid of SLCF.
- SLCF Dinner and Talk Fundraising event June 29, 2019 - On Saturday 22nd June, over 70 parishioners and guests congregated in the St Lawrence Community Centre for a fundraising meal.
- Notification of AGM 24th June 2019 June 11, 2019 - Click to see the AGM poster
- SLCF Fundraising Dinner and talk May 17, 2019 - On Saturday 22nd June a fundraising dinner will be held at 7.30pm in St Lawrence Church Hall. After the dinner, there will be a talk entitled The Emerald Island of the Caribbean, St Patrick and Volcanic Destruction by Frank Savage OBE Parishioner & Former Governor of Montserrat. For further details please click here.
- SLCF 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration February 5, 2019 - On Saturday 26th January 2019 a thanksgiving and celebration concert was held at St Lawrence Catholic church in Sidcup. The concert was held as part of the 30th year anniversary of the St. Lawrence Charitable Fund charity, and was a sell out. The performance was given by students from Doreen Bird College and led... View Article